Chapa-De Indian Health to Host Free Healthy Family Fun Day at Auburn Clinic
WHAT: Chapa-De Indian Health will host a FREE Healthy Family Fun Day at its Auburn Clinic this Saturday, August 20 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
This free event is open to the entire community and will offer:
- Free Dental Screenings for Children and Adults (satisfying the required dental screenings for kindergarten aged children)
- Free Fluoride Varnish Treatment for Children
- Free Diabetes Risk Assessments & A1C Testing
- Free Vision and Hearing Screenings
- Free Blood Pressure Checks
- Free Hemoglobin, Height and Weight Checks for Children (this fulfills information needed to apply for WIC)
Additionally, guests are invited to enjoy clinic tours, kids’ activities, face painting, snacks and theatrical performances while learning about the amazing health services available at Chapa-De.
For more information about Healthy Family Fun Day, please visit: http://chapa-de.org/auburn-events/family-fun-day/.
WHEN: Saturday, August 20 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
WHERE: Chapa-De Indian Health
11670 Atwood Road
Auburn, CA 95603
CONTACT: Doug Elmets - (916) 206-8662